Rules of Play for Lion Club of Fenwick Online Raffle Lottery License RAF 1298752
The lottery for the Fabulous Fenwick Lions Club Classic Car Raffle will take place starting March 1, 2023.
1st Early Bird Draw – April 16, 2023, at 3 pm for $1,000.00 will be drawn at the Pelham Home Show Meridian Arena Fonthill,
2nd Early Bird Draw – May 28, 2023, at 4 pm for $1,000.00 will be drawn at the Fenwick Lions Carnival 999 Church St Fenwick
3rd Early Bird Draw – July 16, 2023, at 2 pm for the Exotic Driving Experience valued at $1,500.00 Pelham Summerfest Square Fonthill.
Grand Prize Draw
1969 Chevy Nova SS will take place on September 9, 2023, at 2:00 pm at the Fenwick Lions Classic Car show at 999 Church St. Fenwick Ontario. Canada
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older and are in the province of Ontario Canada at time of purchase.
- Tickets are 1 for $10, 3 for $25 and 7 for $50 A maximum of 26,750 tickets will be sold.
- Tickets will be available online at fabulousfenwicklions.org
- Tickets will be drawn for the main prize of a 1969 Chevy Nova SS appraised at $50,000.00
- Tickets will be available online at fabulousfenwicklions.org and Electronic point of sale raffle system will be soldApril 15 – 16 Pelham Home Show Meridian Arena Fonthill
May 20-21 at Sobeys Hwy 20 Fonthill
May 26-28 Fenwick Lions Carnival 999 Church St Fenwick
July 8 – Ridgefest Car Show Downtown Ridgeway
July 14- 16 Pelham Summerfest Downtown Fonthill
August 6th – Canal Days Car Show, Vale Centre, Port Colborne
August 13th– Kinsmen’s Car Show NOTLDraw Sept 9, 2023, at Fabulous Fenwick Lions Club Classic Car Show and Draw 999 Church St. Fenwick Ontario
- After buying, patrons will be given by the sellers, a receipt with their registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly. All patrons will be required to give their name, address, and phone number for each ticket bought.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The winning number will be announced on the fabulousfenwicklions.org website. All winners will be notified by email or phone. Winners agree to the use of their name and photo for announcement/publicity purposes by the Lions Club of Fenwick
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting Lions Club of Fenwick at: 289-219-0639 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The ticket may then be brought to 999 Church St. Fenwick Ont. at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be presented the prize as indicated. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies.
- It shall be the responsibility of the winner to license and insure the car from the time of ownership. Please allow a minimum of four weeks for delivery of vehicle. Prize(s) must be claimed within six months after the final draw date.
- The winner is responsible for transportation and delivery cost(s) of prize from Fenwick Ont.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given the prize. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- No cash value or substitutions for any of the prizes.
- Any prizes which are not claimed must be secured or placed in safekeeping for a period of six (6) months from the date of the draw. If at that time the prize has still not been claimed, the prize or monies equivalent to the fair market value of the prize must be donated to a beneficiary approved by the licensing authority.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the lottery: Any member the Lions Club of Fenwick or members of their household.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at fabulousfenwicklions.org LIABILITYLions Club of Fenwick is responsible for the conduct and management of the lottery including prizes until they have been awarded.