To become a Lion, you must be at least 18 years old and have a keen interest in actively helping your community become a better place through service that reaches across all age groups and sectors.
Regular Club Members are expected to:
- attend meetings as this is the best way to connect with other members and to keep informed of Club activities;
- to participate in Club sponsored community events and services;
- and to participate in fundraising activities.
In order to become a Member, you need to:
- be sponsored by a current Fabulous Fenwick Lions Club member;
- fill out the application form below;
- attend 3 general membership meetings prior to being inducted;
- be approved by the Executive;
- pay annual dues ($125 for Regular Members. Discounted rates available for families, young adults, and students).
Affiliate Club Members: For prospective members who want to support the club and its community service initiatives, but who may not be able to meet the obligations of active membership, there is an Affiliate Membership level. Members in this category still pay yearly dues of $125 but they are not expected to attend meetings (of course, they are always welcome too). These members are expected to be involved in Lion activities and functions when possible.
The Fabulous Fenwick Lions are very active in the communities we serve, and we need members to achieve our service goals!