Rules of Play
Lottery License #RAF1232626
- The lottery for the Fabulous Fenwick Lions Club Classic Car Raffle will take place starting February 1, 2022. Early Bird Draw will be held June 1, 2022, at 8 pm The draw for the 1965 Chevelle SS will take place on September 10, 2022, at 3:00 pm Both draws will take place at 999 Church St. Fenwick Ontario. Canada
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older and a residents of Ontario Canada
- Tickets are 1 for $10, 3 for $25 and 7 for $50 A maximum of 20,000 tickets will be sold.
- Tickets will be available online at fenwicklionsraffle.ca, and on-site at 999 Church St. Fenwick Ont.
- Tickets will be drawn for the prize of a 1965 Chevelle SS appraised at $40,000.00
- Tickets will be available online at fenwicklionsraffle.ca Electronic point of sale raffle system will be sold at The Pelham Home Show April 9-10 2022, Sobeys Fonthill May 22-23, 2022, Fenwick Lion Carnival May 27 -29, 2022, Ridgeway Summer Festival July 9, 2022, Pelham Summerfest Friday, July 15th Niagara Summer National Car and Bike Show Fenwick Ont. July 16, 2022, Port Colborne Canal Days Car Show Sunday, July 31, 2022, GM Car Show St. Catharine’s August Friday, August 12, 2022, Fabulous Fenwick Lions Club Classic Car Show and Draw Sept 10, 2022
- After buying, patrons will be given by the sellers, a receipt with their registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly. All patrons will be required to give their name, address, and phone number for each ticket bought.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The winning number will be announced on the fenwicklionsraffle.ca and fabulousfenwicklions.org website. All winners will be notified by mail or phone. Winners agree to the use of their name and photo for announcement/publicity purposes by the Lions Club of Fenwick
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting the Lions Club of Fenwick at 289-219-0639 or by email at: email@example.com. The ticket may then be brought to 999 Church St. Fenwick Ont. at an agreed-upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be presented with the prize as indicated. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies.
- It shall be the responsibility of the winner to license and insure the car from the time of ownership. Please allow a minimum of four weeks for delivery of the vehicle. Prize(s) must be claimed within six months after the final draw date.
- – The winner is responsible for the transportation and delivery cost(s) of the prize from Fenwick Ont.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified and provides identification with a photo ID, they will be given the prize. If the winner cannot provide a photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- No cash value or substitutions for any of the prizes.
- Any prizes which are not claimed must be secured or placed in safekeeping for a period of six (6) months from the date of the draw. If at that time the prize has still not been claimed, the prize or monies equivalent to the fair market value of the prize must be donated to a beneficiary approved by the licensing authority.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the lottery: Any member the Lions Club of Fenwick involved with the running and operation of the Classic Car Raffle.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at fenwicklionsraffle.ca
Lions Club of Fenwick is responsible for the conduct and management of the lottery including prizes until they have been awarded.
ConnexOntario If you or someone you care about is displaying signs of Problem Gambling, you’re not alone. ConnexOntario is available 24/7 to help you discover the options available when gambling isn’t fun anymore. Call, chat or email to speak to get the info you need or learn more.
Charitable registration No: 67245
Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline (1-888-230-3505)